At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Portfolio Manager within PNC Realty Investors organization, you will be based in Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD. This role will report to the President of PNC Realty Investors.
- Leads the formulation, establishment and implementation of portfolio strategies for a product or business line. Manages investment-related communications with investors regarding the performance of all of the portfolios within the company/fund. Develops and improves relationships/communication with investment clients as well as other members of the financial community. Oversees entire portfolio management function.
- Establishes strategic plan for client portfolios, including targeted investments and the overall risk appetite.
- Creates tactical investment plans to execute the strategy for the client portfolio.
- Oversees management of the portfolio management team.
- Oversees verbal/written communication with clients and investment consultants.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Business Development – Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Real Estate Development – Knowledge of real estate development; ability to manage different aspects of the real estate development function, including business development, methods of real estate, and operational processes.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services – Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Relationship Management – Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email. The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.