The Senior Manager, EMEA Corporate Real Estate will be responsible for managing the Autodesk corporate real estate portfolio of approximately 35 offices in over 15 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This position reports to the Director of Global Corporate Real Estate at Autodesk and will be based in Dublin, Ireland
- Identify, analyze and execute real estate transactions that support the business.
- Proactively manage real estate lease expirations and other key lease dates and clauses. Provide regular key portfolio metrics and performance measurements to accurately reflect portfolio performance.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to understand corporate real estate needs by division and by site.
- Perform regular portfolio reviews of the EMEA region to anticipate and plan for demand, identify areas to improve utilization, increase employee engagement, improve cost management, and better meet business goals.
- Develop and communicate clear business cases for the analysis, review and approval of real estate projects for stakeholders, business leaders and executives.
- Create clear and meaningful presentations for portfolio reviews, project approvals and performance management.
- Update key leaders within the Workplace and Travel organization regularly on all projects in the pipeline and on all potential transactions.
- Present to senior leadership with confidence in a succinct and factual manner.
- Work with real estate service providers including brokers, consultants, attorneys and finance professionals to develop and execute location strategies for offices in the region.
- Work closely with and at times lead a cross functional real estate project team including EMEA Facility Operations, the EMEA Project Manager for design and construction, the M&A integration lead, Legal, Finance, Tax, Risk Management, HR, and IT.
- Provide & review financial and qualitative analysis of scenarios relating to the acquisition, expansion, consolidation, relocation, contraction and restructuring of corporate real estate holdings to align with the Global Talent & Location Strategy.
- Interface with government agencies and quasi-government agencies in support of Workplace objectives.
- Create annual real estate portfolio budgets for rent and other lease related expenses.
- Manage and maintain quarterly financial forecasts to reflect changes to the annual budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with landlords to resolve concerns and administer leases.
- A bachelor’s degree in real estate or related fields and 10+ years of transaction experience in corporate real estate along with knowledge of finance and lease accounting principles & lease documentation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills and the ability to structure transactions to meet business parameters and objectives.
- Competent financial analysis skills using Excel in order to analyze alternatives and present clear recommendations.
- Strategic thinker able to deal with ambiguity and manage projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to develop a business case, create presentations in PowerPoint to describe complex real estate projects and then present succinctly with confidence to senior management and stakeholders.
- Strong team orientation and able to commit to the Autodesk Culture Code - Our Values, Ways We Work and what it means to be a Customer Company.
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Ability to travel throughout the entire EMEA region and to the Americas HQ, when needed.
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.