- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers. Provides high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers.
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and Federal regulations.
- Manages assigned escrow customers and brokers as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions.
- Reviews escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- 2-4 years commercial real estate experience is desired
- Accounting / Control
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job