The Commercial Property Manager oversees all operations of a commercial building or portfolio of buildings. The position is responsible for achieving superior operational results and financial performance.
- Prior Commercial Property Management (office, retail or industrial assets), and Real Estate industry experience required
- 4-5 Years property management experience with supervisory responsibility
- Skills and experience with monthly financial results reporting, variance analysis, and budgeting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress)
- Detail oriented, analytical and intermediate-level skills with MS Excel and Word
- Yardi and/or MRI software experience preferred; Kardin experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Serve as point person for property or portfolio.
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service at the property/properties.
- Report monthly financial results to property owners.
- Resolve property management and leasing issues.
- Build employee teams and provide training, motivation and direction for superior performance.
- Support building operations for the property or portfolio; Resolve all day-to-day property management issues.
- Develop tenant relationships.
- Maintain personal contact with owners and/or asset managers.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Manage the financial performance of the property; Ensure monthly reporting according to owner's needs.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives.
- Assure optimal functioning of building life safety and security systems.
- Prepare, assemble, review and implement annual operating budget and capital budget.
- Authorize vendor contracts.
- Establish AR/AP guidelines, track performance and monitor recovery process.
- Perform various personnel functions including staffing and employee development.
- Coordinate insurance procurement, electricity procurement, and real estate tax review processes for property or portfolio.
- Monitor lease expirations and work with leasing team to maximize tenant retention.
- Coordinate property/owner teams including property management, accounting, marketing and construction personnel.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
Apply for this job