Stream Realty's Industrial Property Manager is responsible for the direct management and oversight of assigned Industrial properties with the goals of maximizing the asset value for the property owners while keeping tenants satisfied.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Resolve property management issues; Maintain the property.
- Full responsibility for the financial performance of the property; Report the monthly financial results.
- Ensure adherence to owners policies and procedures.
- Partner with Leasing professionals to resolve leasing issues and keep the property occupied.
- Maintain personal contact with property owner(s) and tenants.
- Monitor lease expirations and work with leasing team to maximize tenant retention.
- Complete monthly AR collections.
- Complete the monthly reporting according to owner's needs.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Coordinate property/owner teams including property management, accounting, marketing and construction.
- Competitively bid service contracts annually and all other services as needed.
- Manage vendors.
- Supervise team, including maintenance personnel.
- Assemble, review and implement operating and capital budgets.
- Assemble and review operating expense reconciliations.
- Establish AR/AP guidelines, track performance and monitor recovery process.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Coordinate insurance procurement, electricity procurement, and real estate tax review processes for properties.
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives.
- Assure optimal functioning of building life safety and security systems.
- Industrial or Retail Property Management and Real Estate industry experience required
- 3-5 Years property management experience with supervisory responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress) preferred
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate
- Computer/software skills: MS Office (Excel/Word); MS Outlook; Yardi; MRI; Kardin; Avid
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.